The items below are goals, activities and skills that we suggest you accomplish by the time you complete the third segment (3/6) of your education.
• Outline an independent contractor agreement
• Design an ideal employment contract
• Draft a resume
• Start keeping track of products clients like
• Determine marketing materials needed
• Make a list of people who could be referrals for jobs and clients
• Identify potential employers
• Research preprinted marketing materials (e.g., brochures, gift certificates, greeting cards, handouts, newsletters, posters)
Visit www.futureLMT.com for links to additional information on these topics.