The items below are goals, activities and skills that we suggest you accomplish by the time you are done with the first segment (1/6) of your education.
- Identify your long-term personal goals.
- Learn how to do career planning.
- Begin collecting business cards and brochures of other massage practitioners.
- Catalog your personal and professional strengths and challenges.
- Know the advantages and disadvantages of various career options.
- Identify your career goals.
- Interview three successful self-employed practitioners.
- Interview three practitioners/managers who work in a spa setting.